Wednesday, March 30, 2011

31 Days of Selena Day 29

Day 29




So today I'm going to talk about Selena's casualness. Selena rocked anything with glam, but she could also rock casualness. She was really good at it too. My favorite casual look from her and a look that was inspired by Janet, the baseball cap with a ponytail and big hoop earrings. Also when she wore the Planet Hollywood sweatshirt with white jeans and white tennis shoes with light makeup and red lipstick. Selena was a natural beauty, makeup, in my opinion did nothing for her. It was just part of the "outfit" and "Selena look" she wore for the cameras, fans, and stage. I think the two videos that are the closest will see to Selena being casual are, "Amor Prohibido" and "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" she even rocked her husbands t-shirts for "Amor" and true to Selena form, she glammed up a casual outfit. Mascara and lipstick with big hoop earrings make any casual around the house clothes look very glam. Trust me! I've been there! She got her beautiful looks from her beautiful mother and her sister had the same beauty. Like I always say, makeup was an insult to her beauty, she really didn't need it. If you ask me she could totally rock the bohemian look with light pink lipstick, long hair, and a flowy top with jeans or flowy dress and organic jewelry. Yes I think she would've looked beautiful as a flower child. But like Tommy Edwards said, "it's all in the game".

No comments:

Post a Comment