Friday, March 25, 2011

31 Days of Selena Day 23

Day 23



So I've been buried in finals, I just found out I'm going to move, so I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with posting for the rest of March, but I will try. So here is Day 23.

So I want to talk more about Selena's "baby" her boutique, when she opeend her boutique in 1994 in San Antonio she wore a very beautiful skirt suit. Now this is the sharpest suit I've seen her in, but yet playful like her personality. It's in blue denim color, with yellow collar and cuffs, and of course shoes. Her purse that goes with the outfit is so cool! She kept her hair simple, letting the outfit speak for itself  with a bun, and fabulous earrings. Of course she sold a replica in her boutique. I'm inspired to design something similar to this but with more colors and of course the skirt will be shorter. Apparently, Selena had a complex about her legs, thinking that they weren't the best (yeah right) so I'm guessing that's why she opted for a long skirt, but nevertheless she looked beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Selena had scars on her legs (I forget from what), which is why she didnt show them often.

    ReplyDelete