Monday, March 21, 2011

31 Days of Selena Day 20

Day 20



So I was drowning in an abyss of homework, it took me and swept me up, I couldn't believe it, I was floating, gasping for air, and the homework beat me down. So I had a lifeguard help me and I survived. So now I'm back to blog! Before the hurricane of homework takes over again, it's on the horizon. So I'll be fast!

So I talked about Selena's beautiful updo hair (Day 19) a couple of days ago. Now I want to talk about her updo hair from when she won her award. Yes another one, she was like the Queen of awards. Her album "Ven Conmigo" sold 50,000 copies and went gold, and let me tell you how classy she looked! Wearing a beautiful off the shoulder white dress, with lace trim and big pearl earrings and choker. Actually this look is preview of her beautiful dress (and pearls with updo) that she would wear a few years later at her fashion show. I wouldn't be surprised if she sketched the later design inspired by this look, just updated. This girl was born with style and of course class. Like I said pearls are always classy and timeless. I LOVE this look from her. For the hair, it's the french roll, which I mentioned on Day 19 about how to do your hair that way, as well as a part curled and brushed to the side. Classy at it's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment