Friday, April 1, 2011

29 Days of Kate Middleton Day 1

Day 1

So this month I will be posting up 29 blog posts on the lovely and soon to be bride, Kate Middleton. She's 29 and she'll be married on the 29th. lol. And since I had such fun doing the 31 Days of Selena, I figured why not with Kate? I will also be posting 29 Days of a Princess Wedding after every blog. It'll be like a blog within a blog. lol. So here we go!

So I don't even know where to begin with her. I pretty much love every single thing I've seen her in, I mean she does no wrong. I think starting the blog, day, and Friday off with this look is the right way. She's wearing a white coat dress with 3inch calf high boots and a medium size purse. I mean what else do you want me to say? I love it! It's simple but fashionable. It's very acceptable if she were a Princess. She's definitely going to be a fashion icon of her time, just like Princess Diana was of hers. Obviously since Kate is young and hip this will definitely change the face of the game for monarchy, and from what I've seen her in she's been doing a great job of it.



Day 1 *Princess Wedding-Princess Diana July 29, 1981


Of course I was going to start the Princess Wedding posts with Princess Diana. She set the trend for the 80s with the wedding dresses, I mean did you see how LOOONNNGGG that train and veil were? And she hadn't even become a princess until the moment she kissed Prince Charles! She wasn't any type of fashionista before, where Kate Middleton already is. This was to show the impact of the media, and the impact Princess Diana made with fashion, starting the first day as a wife.

1 comment: