Saturday, April 16, 2011

29 Days of Kate Middleton Day 15

Day 15
This look from Kate, I like. And of course she's wearing her a favorite of hers, knee high boots. The brown color with the all black ensemble she's wearing makes her look even more like the country girl that she is. So of course if it were me, I would be wearing high heels, very HIGH heels, lol. The blazer works for this look, because it's a tailored blazer and gives her an hour glass figure despite the loose fitting top. The bag, I'm not too much a fan of because it's matching the top, but it's not. You know what I mean? The pants work well with the blazer too. The shoe color I'm not a fan of because I feel like it throws off the outfit, but, it's Kate being herself, so if I had to give her a grade it would be a B.


*Day 15 Royal Wedding-Princess Martha Louise May 24, 2002
I won't comment. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment