Saturday, June 11, 2011

Update-Candace Michelle Fashion Designs

Okay so as we speak right now. I'm currently working on my second dress, close to finishing the first dress. I'm putting the finishing touches on the dress and it will be up for sale around the end of the next week. The second dress I'm currently working on is very 50s. When I mean 50s, I mean housewife 1950s, It's really cute and I can't wait to show it to you. It's in the beginning stages, I have yet to sew it since I just cut out the fabric last night. I might make a headband to go with I'm not entirely sure yet, and a handbag to go with it.

The third dress will be cut today and will be sewn within the next couple of days, it'll be 70s inspired. After that either a LBD (Little Black Dress) or a jumpsuit. I haven't decided yet. I will keep you updated. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment