Friday, February 4, 2011

The Best of the SAG Awards 2011

I love award season you know why? FASHION! Of course on the list first and foremost is no other than Natalie Portman, but then again does she ever do wrong? Kyra Sedgewick, Hilary Swank, and other favorites also made the list so let's get started shall we?


Natalie Portman looks like a Grecian goddess she's wearing a beautiful white Azzaro gown and yet again wearing Tiffany jewels worth 2 million dollars! Talk about Breakfast at Tiffany's! Audrey or should I say Holly Goghlightly would be proud. Everything just works well with the soon-to-be mother, and her glow and baby bump work well with this look. Go Natalie!



Tina Fey in red? Are you serious? Yes, as a heart attack! She looks gorgeous (!) in this red embellished bodice Oscar de la Renta gown. She's wearing a Lorraine Schwartz and Louboutin clutch. She's known for wearing black and blue dresses, but she really gave us an eyeful with this red, she pulls it off wonderfully!



Oscar shows up again on the red carpet, Lea Michele is wearing a beautiful sleek silver belted, Oscar de la Renta gown. Her loose waves and minimal makeup add to the look. I personally would LOVE to wear this dress, it's so beautiful, young, and fun I have to say Oscar de la Renta knows how to design, which is why he's one of my favorite designers.







70s is back! We saw Heidi Klum wearing a 70s inspired dress by Marc Jacobs, and now this V-neck plunging neckline jumpsuit by Catherine Maladrino. There were a lot of people that didn't like that Julie Bowen wore a jumpsuit on the red carpet. It's the SAG not the Oscars, it's fun and yet glamorous. I love it, and I would totally wear it, it's fun!


This color is beautiful on Heather Morris who is wearing  a Romona Keveza gown with crystal embroidered bodice. It's so beautiful and serene. And works well on the red carpet. Hilary Swank is another one that wore this beautiful color with the flowy dress, and she rocked it well as usual.







Oh how I love this woman! I love seeing what Hilary wears on the red carpet, she is simply breathtaking in this Versace one shoulder gown. Of course if it were me I would have it and I'd probably take it in lavender, lol. She nails it every time. The gold clutch, soft curls, and great smile makes for great accessorizing.




Kyra Sedgwick is wearing vintage Thierry Mugler Kyra, Riger Vivier shoes, with a Kilian bag and wait for it...$200,00 Cartier diamonds! Girl has taste! I always love seeing what she wears on the red carpet, she dresses right for her age, and this dress is one of my top 3 favorites, she looks great in it!


Sofia Vergara is showing off her insanely curves in a beautiful blue Roberto Cavalli gown. If you ask me this is a sexier version of Kate Middleton's Issa blue gown from her announcement of her engagement in November.






I love this dress, it's so retro, my only thing is, is to shorten it 3inches, but other than that, Diana Agron is looking fabulous wearing wait for it...an Haute couture gown from Chanel, the designer that never does wrong.






Mariska Hargitay looks absolutely GORGEOUS in this beautiful purple strapless gown accented with beautiful light green bold earrings. It's one of my favorite looks from her. She's always so classy. Work it girl!



Julia Stiles looks SO stunning in this beautiful white and navy ombre gown by Monique Lhuillier. She's wearing House of Lavande jewelry and of course Louboutin shoes. This is one of the most beautiful gowns I've seen on the red carpet.



I love this lemon colored V-neck belted J. Mendel dress that Rosario Dawson wore. The split was just high enough, and she completed the look with emerald drop earrings and metallic Louboutin shoes. This color works great for her, and the soft curls complete the look.

Amy Adams wore this beautiful a white Herve' Leroux GORGEOUS dress I might add with that. She kept everything minimal makeup and jewelry wise. The only thing I would say is to wear spanx, to help smooth everything out, and to take out at the top a an inch or two from the bust so it won't look like she's being stuffed in the dress. Other than that this dress was beautiful. And she concludes my list, next up the Grammy's! This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment