Sunday, September 25, 2011

CM's Picks!



So I'm starting a blog where I'll be putting together selections I think would be great for the fall (and what I secretly wish to own :-)), they're called "CM's Picks! I'll try to keep this updated daily, every day or every other day. So here goes!















So I wanted to start off with my FAVORITE fashion staple, Little Black Dress known famously as "LBD". Now it's easy and hard to choose since there are so many great LBDs. I found this LBD on US.Topshop.com. It's so classy looking, and it's so Kate Middleton :-) This dress can be be worn in a classic way or a sexy way. The ruching and wrap style gives an ordinary dress a twist.

Pair it up with a cute pair of black booties from victoriassecret.com and it makes it cute and flirty.For a classic look, either color in these Jessica Simpson pumps will do. The cool thing about these pumps is that they're mesh cut out pumps. The maroon color pumps give subtle color to the LBD while still looking classic. The best thing about LBDs is that with the change of accessories you can dress it classy, sexy, or even edgy.

For accessories everything should be simple. These simple silver drop earrings going wonderfully with the earrings is a silver/onyx bracelet. The finishing touch would be a simple simulated diamond ring

No comments:

Post a Comment