Friday, August 19, 2011

Website update-CMFD (Candace Michelle Fashion Designs)

So I was trying to update my website last night and Angelfire/Lycos decided to become Hitler and not let me do anything. I tried it again this morning same thing, so I've had to scout around for a new host. I was hoping that the glitches would've been fixed by Monday but it looks like it'll be longer than a few days. I'm on a completely new hosting site and this stuff is high tech (which I like :-)) So if I stayed glue to my computer for the next 7 days it'll be finished. Finding time to eat and shower we'll be a feat. At least I'm a computer nerd so this won't be hard to do. So that's an fyi for you I'll let you know when the site will be up. You can go to my facebook, CMTV Candace Michelle and there are designs up for sale so if you're interested you can e-mail me at fashiondiva1984@yahoo.com or you can send me a message on FB. Off to website/techy land. I'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment