Saturday, January 7, 2012

10 Best Looks of 2011 Kate Middleton!

 I know it's kind of late but I've been busy. So now that I have some free time, let me talk about one of my favorite fashion icons, Kate Middleton! Or shall I be correct and say Duchess of Cambridge. So this was hard because she had a fabulous year of style, young, elegant, classy, and true to herself she has dazzled the world over first with the most beautiful wedding gown, simple, classy, timeless and since then she's been amazing. Going from sweet everyday normal, girl to sophisticated and polish Duchess, there hasn't been a misstep since the moment she became engaged to her Prince. And out of the 8 years she has been with Prince William I have only seen 3 okay looks from her, the girl has style! I'm not going to say anymore, I'll just let her dazzle you. :-)

Jenny Packham
 Joseph
 Jenny Packham "Primrose" dress
 Ralph Lauren
 Reiss
 Reiss
Casual
 Jenny Packham
 Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment