Thursday, April 21, 2011

29 Days of Kate Middleton Day 20

Day 20
This is a scandal! She's wearing a see-through blouse stop the presses! I mean really people, she's young, and this is such a cute look on her! I love it! Very French! This was a big deal because she had a see-through blouse on, but you didn't see anything, and she's wearing a jacket over it. All I can say is if you're going to do see-through do it the right way, which she did, what's the problem? A+


*Day 20 Royal Wedding Princess Noor May 27, 2004

This wedding dress is so beautiful and romantic, and very Spanish inspired. The lace veil and lace wedding dress make for a very Spanish, romance feel. And the two are just glowing. I don't know if I would want lace from head to toe, but this is done right if you ask me, not to mention she's a fabulous dresser! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment